Thursday, July 13, 2017

$5,000 Tresor Rare Intensive Recovery Japanese Binchotan Zumi Mask Review

Tresor Rare is a luxury skincare brand that makes a variety of potent treatments to rejuvenate the complexion quickly and efficiently for enhanced radiance and health. On a daily basis I use many high-end products but these $5,000 dollar Binchotan Zumi Masks are probably the most expensive treatments I’ve tried. 5K may seem like a hefty price tag but the active ingredient infused in these masks is unique, rare and costly.

To clarify: the retail price covers the entire kit which includes: 12 sheet masks and 1 bottle of charcoal serum packaged in an elegant faux lather case.


Kishu Binchotan is a type of Japaense charcoal – the best and highest quality charcoal in the world.  Due to its highly absorbent, porous composition, the charcoal is able to draw out and absorb environmental debris, dirt and bacteria to purify, cleanse and balance the skin. The Masks from Tresor are made with 100% pure Binchotan charcoal – offering the highest level of detoxification on the market and the most effective purification.

The charcoal is harvested from the hardwood of a tree grown in Japan. The wood is collected, burned and carbonized using traditional methods to preserve its richness and density. The mask fabric is composed of biodegradable plant fibers which are safe for the skin and the environment.


For anti-aging care, these masks provide ultimate penetration and positive ions that lift, tone and diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while refining skin texture for a youthful glow. Because the formula absorbs so quickly, the recommended treatment time is just 10 minutes although I usually keep it on for 25 minutes.

To prepare my face and ensure that my skin is highly receptive to the ingredients, I begin by deep cleansing and exfoliating with a foaming face wash, using my Clarisonic or Foreo Luna which utilize powerful sonic vibration. Before applying the mask, I open my pores by using a face steamer for about 5 minutes.
.
The sheet mask (which is black in color) is thoroughly drenched in nourishing serum for optimal results and the scent is lovely! Make sure to remove and unfold the mask with care to prevent tearing the delicate material. A thin separator sheet folded into the mask would have made handling it a bit easier but it adheres to the face like a second skin – better than any other sheet mask I’ve used. This fabulous clinging ability ensures that every drop of active ingredient is driven deep into the epidermis to expel toxins.


After about 20 minutes I notice a refreshing cooling sensation and my skin is hydrated, supple, smooth and bright. I’ve also noticed a reduction in irritation, sensitivity and pimples (including hormonal blemishes) and my complexion appears more radiant, clear and even with no dry patches or roughness. It has also helped correct discoloration and repair areas of heat rash and sun damage.

The beautiful bottle contains a luxurious active charcoal serum that starts off black and disappears into the skin with no residue. The directions for this formula aren’t as clear – there is no indication whether it should be applied directly after the sheet mask but that seems to be the most effective method. The serum is light and non-greasy so it melts in quickly and acts as a base for any moisturizer or makeup you layer on top. I like knowing that my skin is being detoxified and protected as I get my beauty rest.


I usually end my treatment by applying my night care products including the amazing Tresor Rare Ultimate Pearl Protecting and Defending Cream which has dramatically improved the overall health and resilience of my skin. You know a product is good when people around you begin noticing how amazing your skin looks and using my Arbonne Genuis Ultra Tool to melt the formula in deeper, works wonders! Since incorporating Tresor into my daily routine my complexion is fresh, replenished and luminous.

Tresor Rare is available online at tresorrare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...